I am thankful for many different things. Here is a list of some things I am thankful for today, on Thanksgiving Day 2013.
1) I am thankful for the gift of salvation God has given me through his son Jesus Christ.
2) I am thankful for my wife Jennifer, who is the most amazing woman of God. She is devoted to Jesus, me, family, ministry, teaching, (in that order).
3) I am thankful for Jennifer’s humor. Not a day goes by where I don’t laugh when I’m around her.
4) I am thankful that I get mentor, disciple, and help people to know Jesus.
5) I am thankful for Living Hope Baptist Church in PDX for their commitment to the Bible. Every week there are multiple opportunities for people to hear solid Bible teaching, and read the Bible as well.
6) I am thankful for my extended family on both sides!
7) I am thankful for those who I have had the privilege to minister to/with over the years. (I will never forget our experiences. I am who I am because of what you have done.
8) I am thankful for those of you who have invested your time, resources, and experiences into my life. I am so thankful for ALL that you have done to invest in my life.
9) I am thankful that God has chosen me to live in this time in history. With the technology, life situations, decisions we have to make as a nation, HE has chosen to have me living right now! I am glad that I have the ability to share my passion for Jesus with people both near and far through ministry, blogging, discussions, speaking, and teaching.
10) I am glad that I get to see young people commit their lives to Christ, and build a new legacy among their homes and families.
11) I am thankful that I have a good bill of health. (I have quite a few years ahead of me) and I am thankful for that.
12) I am thankful for churches who have leadership that desires to honor God above all else.
13) I am thankful for the future. I know that God is NOT done with me, my family, or our legacy. I am excited to see what God is going to do in the future.