Happy Turkey day!
As I sit here this morning, I can’t help but think of the things that I am thankful for this year. Last year around this time I wrote a post 13 Reasons I’m Thankful this Thanksgiving 2013. Keeping up with this tradition, here are 14 Reasons I’m Thankful this Thanksgiving day of 2014.
1) I’m so thankful for the great gift of Salvation given to me through Jesus Christ.
2) I’m thankful for God blessing me with my amazing wife!
3) I’m thankful for the joy that Jennifer brings me. – she always has a way of making my sad days happy, my happy days happier, and my boring day “most enjoyable”
4) I’m thankful for my family – They are always there for Jenn and I, and for that I am very thankful
5) I’m thankful that I live in a country where I don’t have to worry about if I can go to church on Sunday, where my wife can do what she loves (teaching), where we (Jenn and I) can get the opportunity to go to Bible College without a fear of getting killed for it. USA! USA! USA!!
6) I’m thankful for the opportunity to be on an amazing team at CFBC! – they are always finding ways to encourage my ministry, and to partner with each other in advancing the kingdom of God.
7) I’m thankful for my amazing support system! You all know who you are, and I will never be able to thank you enough.
8) I’m thankful for my extended families
9) I’m thankful for the teens at CFBC! – not a week goes by where these amazing children of God don’t challenge me or capture my heart. You guys ROCK!
10) I’m thankful for FOOD! – Pizza, Spaghetti, cookie dough, sushi, CHIPOTLE, Red Robin, Asian, pie, soups, breads, steak, fish, cereal, just about everything you can eat.
11) I’m thankful for Friends – friends are amazing! You have all impacted my life in many ways.
12) I’m thankful for Sports! – I have come to love watching sports. Of course I’m talking about Football and Basketball (primarily)
13) I’m thankful for laughter
14) I’m thankful for Coffee – I’ll let you figure out why.