WANT TO HEAR ME SPEAK?
I would like to thank you for visiting my Speaking Page. This is where you can find out more about me, and how you can get me to come visit your church, conference, school, or group.
I hold a B.S. in Bible & Theology, and a B.S. in Educational Ministries with a concentration in Ministry Leadership. So I am no stranger to speaking in front of a group of people. I love Jesus, and I love people. I love finding ways to communicate with people, a message that will change their lives, ministries, businesses, and families.
Before writing, speaking, and consulting, I have been a youth pastor, children’s pastor, family pastor, worship leader, speaker, mentor, college pastor, warehouse worker, maintenance guy, custodian, and speaker . Nothing excites me more, then the moment when I see people develop skills that will benefit their business, ministry, and lives.
I am comfortable speaking to groups of all ages. Doesn’t matter if its your leadership team, managers, small group, conference, or Bible-Study, I would love to be a speaker for you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
If you book me to come speak at your event or meeting, here’s what you can expect:
– Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
– Personal consultation before the event, to be sure I understand what you want.
– Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
– Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
– Immediate followup after the event for feedback.
REGULAR SPEAKING TOPICS
- Leading in the church.
- Creating a product (ministry) that sticks.
- How Social Networking Sites can help you.
- Leaving a legacy through leadership.
- It’s Spiritual: taking a look at the spiritual development of a leader.
If you are interested in having me come and speak, fill out the form below, and I will get back with you.